Clarks Beach Holiday Park has so much to offer holiday makers.
Arrangements can be made for special activities such as a Hangi - a traditional Maori meal cooked in an earthen oven (subject to availability), a round of golf on the 18 hole golf course adjacent to the park and there is so much more to do!
Close by there is also a superette and takeaway store, just in case you didn’t get lucky out on the boat during the day!
Clarks Beach Holiday Park has the following facilities for guests and campers…
- Indoor Pool and TV/Activity Room
- 20 Kayaks and dinghies, paddles, life jackets available to hire
- Mini-Golf 18 holes
- Adjacent 18 hole golf course
- Trampoline and general play equipment
- Internet kiosk and wireless connectivity
- BBQ's and covered dining area
- Fish cleaning and smoking facilities
- Secure entrance gates closed 10pm-7am
- Boat ramp, boat cleaning area and boat parking
- Dump station
- Burma trail, Archery and Orienteering by arrangement
- Volleyball, petanque
- Fishing and scallop gathering!
A Conference Room or Classroom is also available for hire and we have great facilities and team building activities for groups, families, school camps, sports groups and conferences.